Monday, June 23, 2008

Aubrey performing at Kingsbury Hall





My little princess was absolutely beautiful last Wednesday. She danced with the Utah Dance Academy at Kingsbury Hall while they performed "Aladdin". The performance was truly spectacular, and Aubrey was magnificent as she danced with her golden lamp. We were not allowed to take pictures during the performance, so the only photos I have are before the performance and after the performance. Before the performance you can sure see the concern in Aubrey's face, but the look on her face after the performance says it all. Pure satisfaction! Grandma Steiner drove down from Rexburg to go with me and what a special treat that was for Aubrey. Grandma gave her Roses afterwards and lots and lots of hugs. I too could not stop hugging my little princess. I love being a mom!!!

4 comments:

Sidney said...

Hey Mel,
I haven't looked at the blog lately and man you guys have been busy!!! I need your number. All of this talk about us moving to Vernal has got me...concerned. I don't know what to think. So can you get me your e-mail or number? sidneymaggiora@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!

Chelan said...

Kids grow up too fast :-( Next year is Kindergarten! WHAT!?? That will be a hard one for me. I wish we were there to help out. Keep in touch!

.........Still ME! said...

Hello Gordon Family! Kenny just invited us to their blog and we found your families through his. I hope that's OK. Alan, it was so fun to run into you at Wal-Mart, and fun to catch up in our 30 minute line!! (slowest check stand ever!!!!) Your kids are beautiful!! We should get together sometime I'd love to meet Melanie. Are you all together again in Vernal? Do you mind if I stalk you blog and keep up on you family? (don't you feel like you are stalking sometimes?) Hope everything is well.
Brenda

Mandee said...

What a beautiful girl you have. Amazing that we have such big kids! I am so glad you have a blog. I love to blog, it seems the only people I can keep in touch with are those in the blogging world!