Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Love being a MOM


Christian and I had a very deep 4 year old conversation about being born.
Christian "Mommy, was I born?"
Me "Yes".
Christian "Why?"
Me "Well, so you could come to earth to get a body and be my little sweetheart."
Christian "No, I was born to be on a basketball team".
As I try to stop laughing, he says "Mommy, were you born?".
Me "Yes".
Christian "Why?"
Me "Well, I was born to love you!"
Christian "No, you were born to love ladybugs."
Me "Ladybugs?"
Christian "Yeah, they're pretty. You were born to love ladybugs."

Thus ended our conversation.

1 comment:

The Checks Mix said...

Melanie! I found your blog from Autumn Haeberlie's. How are you? I remember last time I saw you you said you were ready to get out of Rexburg and it looks like you did! Now after fours years we just moved back! Crazy! Your family is so cute!

Charity (Johnson) Checketts